The instant coffee quest concludes! We know there are more instant coffees out there, but we ran out of money to keep buying new ones (and we now have a hefty stockpile of instant coffee to finish even after just three instants). It was decided to declare a winner as soon as we found something good enough, and that moment arrived with episode 28. Afterthoughts: Leuke: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ I have to admit, I didn't like this coffee at first. I almost didn't even like it the second time I tried it, but dang it, this one grew on me. It wasn't bad initially, it just didn't have much flavor. As noted in the episode, I didn't stir properly the first time. Second time around, I tasted a lot more flavor. This is the best instant coffee we've found so far. Chad: ★ ★ ★ ★ and a half This was my favorite instant coffee that we tried. It was a dark roast and tasted the least like instant coffee. So there you have it, Simple Truth wins the first Cof...
Comments
Post a Comment