Episode 26 - Mount Hagen Instant Coffee



 The beginning of our Instant Coffee Quest! Our first viewer request was for an instant coffee I was unable to track down. That stuck in my mind, and I wanted to try and find a good instant coffee in place of the one that has been discontinued. Can such a thing even be done?! Keep watching to find out!!

Afterthoughts: 

 Leuke: 



As we noted in the episode, I drank quite a bit of this coffee during my travels last year. It was very drinkable. Not amazing, but definitely not terrible, which I think is really saying something for instant coffee, given how low our expectations were to begin with.

Chad: 



It’s hard for me to judge an instant coffee. I don’t typically drink instant coffee because of the way it tastes. This instant coffee was really good and I was happily surprised by it. It was a lighter roast which I’m not usually fond of either. I didn’t really taste any definitive notes but I liked this coffee. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 44 - Madrina's Iced Coffee and Escargo Day

Episode 15 -Black Tea Coffee

Organic Pumpkin Pie Coffee and Evaluate Your Life Day! (Episode 61)