Episode 28 - Simple Truth Organic Instant Coffee


The instant coffee quest concludes! We know there are more instant coffees out there, but we ran out of money to keep buying new ones (and we now have a hefty stockpile of instant coffee to finish even after just three instants). It was decided to declare a winner as soon as we found something good enough, and that moment arrived with episode 28.



Afterthoughts: 

 Leuke: 




I have to admit, I didn't like this coffee at first. I almost didn't even like it the second time I tried it, but dang it, this one grew on me. It wasn't bad initially, it just didn't have much flavor. As noted in the episode, I didn't stir properly the first time. Second time around, I tasted a lot more flavor. This is the best instant coffee we've found so far. 

Chad: 

★ and a half


This was my favorite instant coffee that we tried. It was a dark roast and tasted the least like instant coffee. 


So there you have it, Simple Truth wins the first Coffee Nerds Instant Coffee Quest!

Got any instant coffees you want us to try? Let us know with a comment! We just might do another instant coffee quest later this year! Or sometime in 2019 if we're still trying to drink all this instant coffee...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 44 - Madrina's Iced Coffee and Escargo Day

Episode 15 -Black Tea Coffee

Organic Pumpkin Pie Coffee and Evaluate Your Life Day! (Episode 61)