Episode 29 - Grizzly Claw by Kicking Horse



Episode 29?! That's right, we're close to thirty episodes!This time we got to try one of my favorite coffees!

Afterthoughts: 

 Leuke: 



Maybe it's because the grizzly bear is my spirit animal (only half joking. My Colorado writing group called me Griz. Long story...) but I LOVE this coffee. You don't even know. The smell when you open the bag is almost worth the money by itself.

Chad: 



The dark richness of this coffee exited me. Just opening the bag got me inspired. This roast was almost black. It offers a smooth cup of coffee. It reminded me of chocolate with a slight hint of nut. It is a very good coffee in my books!


I stopped posting transcripts of the trivia, mostly to save myself a little time since I was behind schedule on updating the blog. If anyone misses that feature though, drop us a comment and I'll go back through and add them in. Otherwise please continue to enjoy them at the end of every video!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 44 - Madrina's Iced Coffee and Escargo Day

Episode 15 -Black Tea Coffee

Organic Pumpkin Pie Coffee and Evaluate Your Life Day! (Episode 61)