Episode 33 - Success, Creativty and Following Your Dream



Here's my notes for this week's episode. 

Success is a journey, not a destination.

It’s easy to get caught up in “that one thing” if I have this one thing or that, I’ll be successful. But what do you do after you get that thing? You’ve got to find something else. By reframing success as an endless process, you can grow endlessly.

When you let go of arriving at success someday in the future, it frees you to enjoy the everyday. You can be a success now, and you can build toward even greater successes over time.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -President Theodore Roosevelt

Success isn’t a destination, but it can still be helpful to have a destination in mind. This has been huge for me in my writing. When I begin work on a new novel, I usually have the end in mind. Knowing where I’m going in that way helps me shape and guide everything that comes before it.

Knowing the goal you want or the dream you have helps give you direction. It can give you strength when times are hard, help you prioritize which demands of life to listen to, and hopefully it’ll help you know where you’ll wind up!

“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what it is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” -Henry Ford

Portal World 

Curious about that book we talked about?? 









You can check out my book on Amazon here. The print version is currently out of stock, but you can get one by going here or by emailing me directly. (enderauthor@gmail.com)






 If we blabbed a little too much about Portal World, sorry! It's just so exciting to release a book to the world! I promise we won't be talking about my books too often. That's not what the podcast was founded for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 44 - Madrina's Iced Coffee and Escargo Day

Episode 15 -Black Tea Coffee

Organic Pumpkin Pie Coffee and Evaluate Your Life Day! (Episode 61)